The Seton Hall University Athletic Department offers an extensive Internship Program, using interns in various areas of the department. Seton Hall interns are considered valuable and integral members of the Athletics Department. Positions are offered in the areas of:
- Athletics Communications / Media Relations (Job Description)
- Athletics Communications / Digital Media & Broadcasting (Job Description)
- Athletics Marketing and Promotions (Job Description)
- Athletics Marketing Graphic Design (Job Description)
- Athletics Ticket Operations (Job Description)
- Pirate Blue / Alumni Relations and Development (Job Description)
- Athletic Business Office (Job Description)
While gaining valuable hands on experience, Seton Hall interns are given the opportunity to learn more about the operation of a BIG EAST and NCAA Division I athletic program. These internships are un-paid and interns have the opportunity to earn 3.0 credit hours per semester if given program of study allows.
Interns will begin working the first week of each semester, but are encouraged to begin their sports specific projects earlier.
FALL 2013 INTERNSHIP DEADLINE: JULY 1
Please send questions, internship application, and all related materials to:
Assistant Athletics Director / Facilities and Operations
Richie Regan Athletic Center
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079