Are you guilty of supporting other colleges and universities by wearing their t-shirt on campus? We want to see more SHU blue on this campus and have just the solution for you to get #SHUnited with other Pirate fans!
Donate any t-shirt from a college or university other than Seton Hall and pick up a new 2013 special edition Seton Hall t-shirt. To obtain your free t-shirt, simply bring an old shirt from another college or university to the marketing table at the designated locations and times listed below. You must present your Seton Hall student, faculty, staff, or administrator ID at the time of the swap, and only one shirt can be swapped per person.
Shirts can be swapped Thursday and Friday from 11AM-2PM in the cafeteria, and on Friday you can also swap shirts from 5PM-8PM in the Fieldhouse located in the Richie Regan Recreation Center.
After you get your new Seton Hall t-shirt, make sure that you "Rock the Blue" by wearing your shirt to support the Pirates when they host Syracuse this Saturday at 8PM at the Prudential Center.
All t-shirts collected during the swap will be donated to DOVE and the St. John's Soup Kitchen of Newark, NJ.
2013 T-SHIRT SWAP RULES:
1. The exchanged t-shirt must be from another college (not Seton Hall University)
2. Exchanged item can be a t-shirt, sweatshirt, or tank top
3. Must have a SHU ID to participate, and only one clothing item can be swapped per person
LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
1. Thursday, February 14th, 11AM-2PM - Cafeteria
2. Friday February 15th, 11AM-2PM - Cafeteria
3. Friday February 15th, 5PM-8PM - Fieldhouse in the Rec Center
1. Rock your blue and support the Men's Basketball team on Saturday as they take on Syracuse at 8PM.
The 2013 Seton Hall Athletics T-shirt Swap will re-launch for ALL Pirate fans during the week of March 4-8, right before the Pirates host Rutgers for the final home game of the season. Be sure to visit shupirates.com for more details on where you can bring a shirt and get a shirt to wear to the Friday, March 8th 7PM game against Rutgers.