Student-Athlete Employer Form
As a student-athlete you are permitted to work both during the academic year and during university breaks (i.e. summer, or holiday). If you plan on working at any time during your intercollegiate you are responsible for communicating your plans with the Compliance Office prior to starting any work. Please review the below guidelines and complete the Student-Athlete Employment form.
- Work at a job arranged by the athletic department or an athletics representative
- Work on a salaried basis (e.g., per hour, per week)
- Work for our institution's sports camp, with the approval of the Director of Athletics
- Work on a fee-for-lesson or commission basis
NOTE: You MUST be paid at a rate commensurate with that received by similarly situated employees performing the same or similar work. You MUST receive payment for duties actually performed.
Student-athlete's may not:
- Conduct your own sport camp or clinic
- Receive benefits not available to all employees performing similar duties
- Accept any type of extra benefits (i.e., loans, transportation)
- Receive compensation for only lecturing or demonstrating at a camp or clinic
- Participate in modeling activities (unless they meet the criteria in bylaw 126.96.36.199)
- Permit your name, picture or appearance to be utilized to endorse and/or promote a commercial product or service
Terms and Conditions of the Financial Aid Agreement